Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back to work...

I'd been easing myself back into recording after Christmas but now I'm back full-steam. 

My next project is a mystery.  Tiaras & Texans (The Presley Thurman Mysteries) by Laina Turner is the latest book in a series.  Presley Thurman is a woman in her 30's who has finally decided, after two earlier careers, that she wants to be an investigator.  She teams up with her old high school boyfriend, Cooper Sands, who runs his own security company.  Unfortunately, Presley is less than thrilled when her assignment turns out to be protecting teenage beauty queens in a Texas pageant.  Although when one of the contestants is found dead, things begin to pick up and Presley finds it much more interesting.

I'm beginning the prep work on Tiaras & Texans and will post my progress here along with any other books I'm able to land.  Yep, the new year has officially begun for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment