Monday, June 11, 2012

My latest recording is available now on Audible!


The Distant Shore by Debora M. Coty, in audiobook form and recorded by yours truly, is now for sale on Audible, Amazon and should be available soon on iTunes.  I enjoyed reading this book very much even though it's aimed at children and young teens.  Here's the info from Amazon.  "Mysteriously banished to live with demanding Aunt Augusta on Florida's remote, untamed Merritt island of 1904, young Emma-Lee Palmer discovers a dark family secret. Befriended by a kindly sea captain, Emma-Lee and Aunt Augusta discover courage, renewed hope, and the importance of family in this transcendent story of healing and redemption through God's unconditional love. Inspired by a true story, The Distant Shore is a powerful blend of action, adventure, romance, and the quest within each of us to find our heart's home. Love, after all, is never too lost or too late."

I decided to use their description because I have a habit of giving away too much when I write a summary.  (I struggle with that each time I write one for the books I record for LibriVox.)  I hope everyone who purchases the book enjoys listening to it as much as I did reading and recording it.  A special shout-out to my wonderful proof-listener, Betsie Bush.  You're the greatest, Betsie!

No comments:

Post a Comment