Monday, April 29, 2019

Two nominations for the 2019 Independent Audiobook Awards!


I was very happy to find myself nominated for two of my books for an Independent Audiobook Award for 2019!  Both books are in the nonfiction category.  There are 21 separate categories with five finalists in each.

My nominations are for Dolly Parton, Gender, and Country Music by Leigh H. Edwards and Dying To Get Married: The Courtship and Murder of Julie Miller Bulloch by Ellen Harris.

The Dolly Parton book can be found on Audible here  and the Dying to Get Married book can be found on Audible here.








The winners will be chosen at the Hear Now Festival held in Kansas City, Missouri on June 7, 2019.  I was nominated for a book in the History category last year.  I did not win but, just like this year, I was thrilled to be nominated.


Best of luck to all of the nominees!  You can view them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment