Monday, August 14, 2017

My narrator interview on The Audio Flow!



Tune in this week to hear my chat with Jocqueline Protho, host of The Featured Voice, as a guest on her Audio Flow series.

We talk about a little bit of everything to do with audiobooks -- related mostly to me, of course.  This was a lot of fun to do.  Jocqueline has a free and easy interview style.  Jocq comes from the publishing industry and travels quite a bit for various book events.

I'll be featured all this week August 14th-18th here, folks!  Enjoy the veal!

2 comments:

  1. It was such a pleasure meeting and chatting with you. You are welcome to the show any time. Please keep us updated on your many successes. We will be listening :).

    Jocq

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jocq! It was MY pleasure to be interviewed on The Audio Flow. Thanks so much for having me! :) Lee Ann

      Delete