Monday, August 4, 2014

My narrator interview with Audiobook Monthly Magazine and a nice review!

A new e-magazine was established recently devoted completely to audiobooks.  It features news & reviews, interviews with authors, narrators, producers and publishers and is called Audiobook Monthly Magazine.   I was interviewed for the magazine and one of my productions, the short story The Ghostly Rental by Henry James was reviewed by the publisher, Susan Keefe.

The magazine is currently free and is a great way to read about people in the audiobook business along with reviews of audiobooks that may interest you.  I highly recommend it. 

To read my four-page interview, go here.   Susan's review of The Ghostly Rental can be found here.

Thank you to Susan and Audiobook Monthly Magazine for the opportunity to talk about my work and for the review!

No comments:

Post a Comment